TEAM UNSTABLE MESSAGE BOARD Forum Index TEAM UNSTABLE MESSAGE BOARD
Your Resource to the Outdoors!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEAMUNSTABLE BUILDS CRAPPER IN MINNESOTA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM UNSTABLE MESSAGE BOARD Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wild bill
Tiger Muskellunge
Tiger Muskellunge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: TEAMUNSTABLE BUILDS CRAPPER IN MINNESOTA Reply with quote

ON APRIL 25, 2008 TEAMUNSTABLE WENT UP TO CASS LAKE MINNESOTA TO BUILD A BATHROOM EDITION TO THEIR NORTHERN TRAILER. YOU WOULD THINK THAT APRIL WOULD BE A SAFE MONTH TO PERFORM CONSTRUCTION. BROTHER WERE WE WRONG. CAPT. GAR, JIGGY, BASSAHOLIC, TOMMY RICO AND WILD BILL GOT SLAMMED WITH 20 INCHES OF SNOW IN ONE DAY. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF AN ADVENTURE GONE WRONG.

THIS IS WHEN WE GOT UP THERE AND BELOW IS THE SAME DOCK WHEN A SOLID SNOW DAY OF TWENTY INCHES FELL ON US.

WHEN THE WORK IS DONE AND YOUR TRUCKS ARE DUG OUT THERE IS ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO. GO TO THE BAR AND RELAXE AT THE PIKE HOLE BAR AND GRILL.

MET SOME REALLY COOL DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTERS FROM THE AREA. OVER ALL WE GOT SOME WORK DONE AND MADE IT HOME SAFE. CANT WAIT TO GO UP THERE AND FISH INSTEAD OF WORKING.
-Kley-
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't imaging getting that kind of snow this late in the season. It looks like you got most of it done though.
psychobubba
Smallmouth Bass
Smallmouth Bass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a few beers in that bar man some good food too. looks like you guys had fun Laughing
Capt Gar
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention getting up in the morning to not only 20 plus inches of snow- but also 11 degrees! What were we thinking? We are going back up in 2 weeks- keep your fingers crossed that the ice if off the lakes-
Let's add insult to injury- Kevin from Pikehole Bar and Grill ( a great guy)
stops by and checks on us - driving his snowmobile! Nice-
He is the guy in the picture with his eyes closed-
Man it was ugly up there!
So anyone complaining of our weather here - DON'T!
tommyrico
Yellow Perch
Yellow Perch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing wildman willie forgot to say is how many times we hit the deck - HARD! - with no major injuries. Two incidents that left a lasting impression, Wild Bill leaving the ground-landing on his neck-while sliding under the trailer & JIGtastic collapsing while walking down the hill as if hit by a shot from an elephant gun.

We laughed our way through this whole adventure & got more work done than mother nature wanted us to.
Eazy E
Smallmouth Bass
Smallmouth Bass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you guys had a rough one... Sorry I couldn't join the fiasco at camp fun
pikehole1
Crappie
Crappie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey wild man, the official was 21 inches of wet sloppy snow. i heard this nasty rumor that you and lojack were going to back out on the trip. if you remember we have a road trip planned on may 12th to the saratoga!!! don't be no borderline bitches and back out, the ice will be off kitchie and the other lakes. cass might still have some floating out in the middle, besides you 2 can come over and fish off my docks anyways, thats where all the fish will be. now can you dig that!!! pikehole 1
pikehole1
Crappie
Crappie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey lojack, remember dawn wants a team unstable t-shirt , i think extra small and tight and i need a x-large, thanx, i owe you guys a couple of drinks and shots. nice pic of me w my eyes closed bye the way. i know there was one taken with them open you bonehead. i will keep you informed on the ice conditions.
Capt Gar
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikehole- we are not backing out- just want to make sure we can fish- 12 hours is a long way to go and drink ! Although we have done that before!
See you in a week and a half! Tell the fish to be scared- real scared I'm coming to get them!
Let me know every day or two about the ice! See ya!
Quackin-n-Wackin
Tiger Muskellunge
Tiger Muskellunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a change in the weather for you guys up there.Crap'in in style I like it.
RangerRyan
Walleye
Walleye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man you guys really fit into the name on that trip! OK so sitting on a chair while it is on the fire, that is just not right! but it does make for a great pic! Cant wait to make it up there for the first time guys!
wild bill
Tiger Muskellunge
Tiger Muskellunge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: FIRST TIME Reply with quote

HEY RANGER RYAN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY WHEN IT COMES TO FISHING. THE FIRST TIME IS ALWAYS THE BEST. WILD BILL.
pikehole1
Crappie
Crappie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: ice conditions in the frozen north country Reply with quote

hey wild man and lojack , the ice is shifting and starting to break up. its been nice here (and windy) the last couple of days (low to mid 50's) we are supposed to be getting some rain this weekend but it might be colder which means it might turn to snow. not good. like i said, the smaller lakes are breaking up, kitchie, little rice,big rice. but cass still might have some icebergs floating around when you guys get here. and tell jiggy to turn that frown Sad [/list][/list][/code][/quote]
pikehole1
Crappie
Crappie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: ice conditions in the frozen north country Reply with quote

hey wild man and lojack , the ice is shifting and starting to break up. its been nice here (and windy) the last couple of days (low to mid 50's) we are supposed to be getting some rain this weekend but it might be colder which means it might turn to snow. not good. like i said, the smaller lakes are breaking up, kitchie, little rice,big rice. but cass still might have some icebergs floating around when you guys get here. and tell jiggy to turn that frownjavascript:emoticon('Sad')
Sad upside down.javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing . GO TWINS!!!
salmonslayer113530
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: looks like fun Reply with quote

it looks like you guys have a nice place up there. Are you guys going back to fish or just to finish the crapper. You should have sent wild bill out on the ice to see if it was safe. well good luck next time you go and hope the weather is nicer for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM UNSTABLE MESSAGE BOARD Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: